The Jeebi Knee Board is a superior long board with a handlebar and knee pad, allowing riders to ride in new ways. The way the board is designed allows you to ride on your knees, a squat position and more. The board gives you freedom to change positions easily. You can also ride it like a regular long board.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 12.5" (Floor to top of handlebar) 4.75" (Floor to top of deck)
- 9 Ply maple bonded using a high temperature epoxy bond mold.
- Double kicktail with wheel well cutouts for extra carving clearance.
- Grip tape along the length of the board.
- A separate rubber knee pad is included with the board. Can be glued to the deck or placed on as per riders discretion.
- 180mm gravity cast reverse kingpin trucks.
- 78A high rebound barrel/cone bushing.
- Diameter: 70mm
- Width: 51mm
- Hardness: 78A
- Material: MDI High Quality Polyurethane
- Rating: ABEC-9
- Material: 608 chrome steel
- Retainer: Nylon
- Shields: Rubber
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum with rubber grips